Stock Image by =faestock3 actions created in Adobe Photoshop CS 5.1
Works also in PS CS 6
These are non-destructive actions: it creates couple layers which are set into separate layer groups. You can adjust the layer (or group) opacity and edit the effects to suite your needs. Alternatively of using the actions separately; you can use them together to create desired look & feel. The actions works best when you flatten your pre-adjusted image and use them on the "Background" layer -- at least select a non-adjustment layer before running the action.Common issues:
* If you use actions on smaller images than 500x333 px, you might get errors.
* Before running the action, make sure you have selected proper layer with an image in it. One of the actions creates a duplicate of a image layer and does colour balance adjustments for it.
* If you have other adjustment layers in use (specially levels and curves) you might get error message. In this case, merge the layers before using the action.
If you experience any problems, please feel free to edit the actions. And remember these efex may not be suitable for some type of images.Rules:
1) You can use the actions freely for non-commercial work.
2) You can edit the actions as much as you like
Hope you enjoy my actions and please, leave a feedback. I would also love to see what you have created with them =^.^=